- Meals, picnics and snacks harvested from the sea and our organic garden (Optional for Hermitage)
- Transportation to Halibut Cove on the Kachemak Bay Ferry
- Tour of Gull Island rookery (on the noon ferry)
- Coupon towards your meal at the Saltry Restaurant (gratuity not included)
- Access to the boardwalks and galleries of Halibut Cove
- 24-hour access to lodge facilities, library, sauna and Poustinia
- Guided hiking and kayaking
- Access to adjacent hiking trails
- Professional sea kayak instruction
- Use of kayaks and safety gear
- Berry picking (late summer)
- Daily yoga and meditation
Does not include gratuities and 3% borough tax.
AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL RATES
- Private Yoga Sessions
- Spiritual Direction
- Watercolor Instruction with artist, Jan Thurston
- Wine and Beer
WHAT TO BRING
- Travel Journal
- Optional for hiking: trekking poles, hiking boots
- The ferry is an open passenger vessel, so please dress accordingly.
- Waterproof jacket, poncho, or rain gear
- Layered clothing and a warm hat
- Because we request no shoes be worn indoors, we suggest easy slip-on shoes
- Supportive footwear suitable for walking
- Loose clothing for optional yoga
- In the winter, warm coats, boots, hats and gloves
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Bear Spray
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm clocks
- Small backpacks
- Reusable water bottles
- Non-skid booties for use in the lodge
- In-cabin coffee pots with a gourmet selection of teas and coffee
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT:
A $350 deposit is required at time of registration. Balance due upon arrival.
METHOD OF PAYMENT We accept U.S. checks, Visa and Master Card.
If cancellation is made at least 60 days before arrival, a full refund will be issued, less $150/person. If cancellation is made between 20 and 60 days prior to date of arrival, $350 will be forfeited. If cancellation is made within 19 days, full payment will be forfeited. Because it is necessary to strictly enforce our cancellation policy, we strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our insurance company requires guests to sign a Waiver of Liability. Alaska Center for Creative Renewal (ACCRA) reserves the right to cancel or alter any itinerary, as current conditions require. ACCRA will not be responsible or held liable for inconvenience, loss, damage, injury, delays and/or expenses due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Notice is hereby given that ACCRA neither owns or operates nor exercises any control of fishing charters, air transportation and tours, water transportation and tours other than in lodge-owned vessels. ACCRA will not be held liable for any activity not under our direct control, nor for the failure of any operator and/or equipment to perform and/or any injury, damage or loss however caused arising there from. Prices are subject to change without notice. Alaska law shall govern should legal issues arise.