Group Buyouts

Check out these recommended itineraries and we'll work together to customize your dream vacation.

Group Buyout Rates

3-night minimum - $49,920.00/night

Now booking May-September

Bring your entire family or your whole management team. Buying out the entire lodge for your group means you have exclusive use of our facilities and the full attention of our staff. Includes one of the largest remote lodges in Alaska, 10 cabins, 3 boats, and 24-hour access to all resort amenities. Next, choose the excursions and activities for the group or let your guests choose for themselves. Excursions are included based on length of stay with more add-ons available.

View Excursion and Activity Rates

Lodge Capacity:

Up to 28 guests, double/triple/quad occupancy
Up to 14 guests, single occupancy bedrooms

Up to 9 cabins with private bathroom

Service Fee: 15% for groups 6+

Deposit & Payment: A deposit of 50% of the balance is due immediately at booking, 25% more of the full balance (75% of the total) is due 150-days prior, and the remaining 25% of the full balance is due 90-days prior to arrival for full lodge buyouts. We accept cash, ACH, wires, in-state checks, and all major credit cards. Rate for credit card processing is 3.5%.

Cancellations: Buyout reservations are transferable and may be canceled within 10 days of booking for any reason. Should a booking be canceled by Stillpoint Lodge or the client at any time due to force majeure, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded and the remaining 50% is transferable and can applied to later dates in the same season or toward dates in the following season, minus a 10% administrative fee.

IF CANCELED BY THE CLIENT 150 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: 50% of the deposited amount will be refunded to the client, 40% can be applied to a booking later in the same season or dates in the following season, and 10% of the deposited amount is retained as administrative fee.

IF CANCELED BY THE CLIENT BETWEEN 91-150 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: The full 75% deposit is non-refundable. 25% of the deposit can be applied to a booking later in the same season or dates in the following season.

IF CANCELED 90 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: The full non-refundable 100% payment is contractually owed at 90 days prior to arrival. Dates cannot be changed and no shows and cancellations for any reason made within 90-days of arrival will result in a 100% charge of the full reservation cost

Group Event Details  >

Customized Itinerary

Sit down with our guides to make a plan to enjoy all that Stillpoint Lodge has to offer. We specialize in personalized attention.

Buyout rates include:

  • Choice of outbound excursions on a case-by-case basis
  • Round-trip boat to Stillpoint Lodge from Homer, Alaska
  • Airport transfer in Homer, if needed
  • Lodging in private cabin with attached bathroom
  • Fresh, local, organic meals served at the lodge
  • Custom packed lunches and snacks for day trips
  • Fine wine, local beers and craft cocktails
  • One private wellness session per person, 16 and older such as massage, private yoga, personal fitness, meditation, etc.
  • Group yoga, fitness and mindfulness classes
  • Guided kayaking and paddleboarding from our dock
  • Guided hike on our local panoramic Native Trail
  • Unlimited use of specialty adventure equipment from our Gear Cave including rain gear, rubber boots, trekking poles, paddling gloves, and more
  • Customized itinerary and personalized concierge service
  • Park permits and fishing licenses as needed
  • Guided local adventures and eco-tours such as bird watching, tide-pooling, garden and sustainability tour, berry picking, kids activities, culinary demonstrations, mixology and more
  • Full access to resort amenities, hot tub, sauna, WiFi, library, lounge, labyrinth, Zen garden, meditation cabin, row boats, SeaCycle, firepit, lawn games, corn-hole, axe throwing, badminton and more
  • Main lodge is open 24 hours as a shared space
  • Taxes

More Details

 

Family looking at icebergs in Alaska lake

“If you are searching

for the raw and unspoiled theater of the wild, yet still wish for the luxuries of civilization, Halibut Cove is the place for you. 

And no one can better offer you that experience than Stillpoint Lodge.”          

Hobo Jim, Alaska legend and official balladeer